John M. Dillon, QC
tel: 902.453.1732 ext. 115
John's practice focuses on corporate/commercial transactions. He advises clients on issues relating to sales or purchases of businesses, shareholder agreements, negotiations and succession planning for their businesses. John also practices in the areas of Wills and Estate Planning and Real Estate.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Past President of the Bedford-Sackville Rotary Club
- Past Chairman of the Board of Arts and Technology Centre Atlantic
- Past Director of the Halifax-Dartmouth Ports Commission
- Past Director of the Bedford Waterfront Development Corporation
- Past President of the Bedford Musquodoboit Liberal Association
- Past Director of the Halifax West Liberal Association
- Appointment Queen's Counsel, 1987
- Bar Admission, Nova Scotia, 1972
- Dalhousie University Law School, LLB, 1971
- Dalhousie University, Bachelor in Commerce, 1968
Personal interests include sailing, golf, gardening and wine making.