K.H. Anthony Robinson, QC
tel: 902.453.1732 ext. 104
After serving, for a number of years, as an officer in the Merchant Navy, Tony attended the University of Wales and Dalhousie University. Tony has lectured extensively to real estate brokers, agents and related organizations, to Continuing Legal Education conferences and to Bar Admission courses for the Nova Scotia Barristers Society. From 1986 to 2001 he taught legal education courses for the Halifax Dartmouth Real Estate Board and the Nova Scotia Real Estate Association.
Tony has practiced in the areas of residential and commercial real estate for over 40 years and for the past 30 years, he has acted as legal counsel for the Nova Scotia Association of Realtors® (NSAR) and of its predecessor.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Co-Chair, Real Estate Lawyers Association of Nova Scotia 2009-2016 (RELANS)
- Co-Chair, Professional Standards Committee (Real Estate) , Nova Scotia Barristers' Society 2009-2016
- Member, Complaints Investigation Committee, Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member, Nova Scotia Barristers' Society
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Legal Counsel, Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS®
- Past President and Honorary Member of the Nova Scotia Society for the Prevention of Cruelty
- Appointment Queen's Counsel, 1993
- Bar Admission, Nova Scotia, 1977
- Dalhousie Law School, LLB, 1976
- University of Wales, B.Sc (Hons), 1973
Outside of work Tony enjoys fishing, boating and pretty well anything to do with the outdoors, which ties into spending as much time as possible with his sons and grandchildren. Did we mention he likes to fish?!